Gregory Hollingsworth has more than 40 years of experience in the financial services industry. Before joining Dorsey & Company’s institutional sales department, Gregory served as Manager of Retail Investment Sales at First National Bank of Commerce. He began his investment industry career at Kidder Peabody.
Gregory is a General Securities Principal; Municipal Principal; Registered Options Principal; Life, Health and Disability Insurance Representative; and Variable Annuity Representative and also serves on the Dorsey Investment Advisory Committee He has successfully completed SEC/FINRA/NASAA examinations to attain the following registrations:
- Series 4 Registered Options Principal
- Series 7 Full Registration/General Securities Representative
- Series 24 General Securities Principal
- Series 52 Municipal Securities Representative
- Series 53 Municipal Securities Principal
- Series 57 Securities Trader
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination
- Louisiana Life & Health Insurance License
Gregory is a graduate of Northern Michigan University, where he received a B. S. in Business Administration. He is a member of the Chartered Financial Analysts of New Orleans.