Raymond Thompson joined Dorsey & Company in 1983 and has more than 39 years of experience in the securities industry. Prior to his association with the firm, Raymond served as a consultant to the offshore marine and oil and gas industries in an investment banking capacity on debt and equity corporate finance issues. He is the Compliance Officer of Dorsey & Company and serves on the Investment Advisory Committee.
Raymond has successfully completed SEC/FINRA/NASAA examinations to attain the following registrations:
- Series 7 Full Registration/General Securities Representative
- Series 22 Direct Participation Program Representative
- Series 24 General Securities Principal
- Series 27 Financial and Operations Principal
- Series 39 Direct Participation Program Principal
- Series 52 Municipal Securities Representative
- Series 53 Municipal Securities Principal
- Series 57 Securities Trader
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Examination
- Louisiana Life, Accident & Health Producer, License #289416
He received a BS in Business Administration from Louisiana Tech University. Raymond is a lifelong resident of the New Orleans area.