Steven Rueb joined Dorsey & Company in 1989 as a research analyst. In addition to performing analytical duties, Steven has responsibility for fixed income and secondary market trading as well as evaluating investment opportunities, portfolio performance, and portfolio management. He is also Chairman of the Investment Advisory Committee. Steven is a Municipal Principal; General Securities Representative; Life, Health and Disability Insurance Representative; and Variable Annuity Representative.
He has successfully completed SEC/FINRA/NASAA examinations to attain the following registrations:
- Series 6 Investment Company and Variable Contracts Products Representative
- Series 7 Full Registration/General Securities Representative
- Series 52 Municipal Securities Representative
- Series 53 Municipal Securities Principal
- Series 57 Securities Trader
- Series 63 Uniform Securities Agent State Law Examination
- Series 65 Uniform Investment Advisor Law Exam
Steven has a BA in Economics from Trinity University and an MBA with a concentration in finance from the A.B. Freeman School of Business at Tulane University.